Tuesday, May 22, 2007

10 I'LL FIND A WAY

Title: I'LL FIND A WAY
Artist : Letto
Album: Truth Cry and Lie


and the time want by swift

when you have love in your hand

and the sun that i call his

hold me tight and show me how to see

this passion i show

yes i'm sure that you know

you cast your spell

on me darling

you're a shiver on my lips

you're a tremble on my feet

you're a rain on the share

the only thing i want to keep

when everything's fallin down

so let the time goes day by day

with you in my mind

and in the end we will find love

that is our kind'a will find a way

to breathe this dream everyday

.. oh dear please come and dance with me

under the moonshine

baby it's al right, it's all right

it will be just fine

and i don't have to say

that i adore you in everyday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails